Raw labradorite specimen, unpolished.
- Size: roughly 40 to 50 grams
- Origin: Europe
- Material: Labradorite
Labradorite is a feldspar, which often has rainbow colored flashes called labradorescence. It’s named after Labrador, Canada where it was first found, although it can be found in many countries, including Australia, the mountains of New York, and it’s most famous producer, Madagascar.
There’s a myth that the lights inside Labradorite are actually evolved beings trying to communicate with us, leading to its reputation as a highly spiritual stone, one tied to transformation.
- Increases mental sharpness and intellect
- Provides a boost of inspiration and originality
- Aids scientific analysis and being able to see many possibilities at once
- Calms an overactive mind
- Helps with change, lending strength, and perseverance
Third Eye, Crown
Zodiac Sign Associations
Sagittarius, Scorpio, Leo
Adaptation & Change