Azurite is a soft, deep blue copper mineral formed by oxidized copper.
Azurite is named after the color “Azure”, and this deep blue crystal is often found alongside Malachite.
It was prized by the ancient Mayans for developing their psychic abilities, and the Egyptians used it to aid in spiritual communication.
Metaphysical Properties of Azurite
- Helps to develop psychic and intuitive gifts
- Enhances dreams and meditation
- Useful for studying and retaining information
- Opens the mind to new perspectives
- Helps explore past or alternate lives
Crown, Third Eye
Zodiac Sign Associations
Meditation, Psychic Abilities, Study, Dream Work, Past Life