Charoite, Tumbled & Polished (roughly 13-29 grams per piece)
Please allow up to 30-40 days shipping time as this item will ship to you directly from our supplier.
Free shipping on orders over $100! (US orders only)
- Safe, Fully Encrypted Payments
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Fast, Reliable Shipping Options
- Easy Exchanges & Returns
Charoite tumbled and polished pieces, available either individually (1 piece) or in small sets of 3 pieces.
Each piece is roughly 13-29 grams. From China.
Charoite is a beautiful that has only been found in Siberia, Russia, and is named after the Chara River. This beautiful purple crystal is also sometimes referred to as “Charoite Jade”, although it is not a true Jade. But this shimmering purple stone is very popular in jewelry, and the ancient Mongols even used it to carve ornamental objects to boil ritual teas in.
Alternate Names: Charoite Jade
- Helps you live in the moment
- Grounds the spiritual self, helping with inner vision
- Helps you see new opportunities
- Focuses the mind for mediation
- Improves intuition and attention span
Zodiac Sign Associations
Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
1 piece, 3 pieces
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.