Labradorite Hand Carved Heart Shape (998 grams)
Please allow up to 30-40 days shipping time as this item will ship to you directly from our supplier.
Out of stock
Free shipping on orders over $100! (US orders only)
- Safe, Fully Encrypted Payments
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Fast, Reliable Shipping Options
- Easy Exchanges & Returns
Top Rated Alternatives
Natural hand carved Labradorite heart shaped crystal.
1 piece. Roughly 998 grams in weight. From China.
Labradorite is a feldspar, which often has rainbow colored flashes called labradorescence. It’s named after Labrador, Canada where it was first found, although it can be found in many countries, including Australia, the mountains of New York, and it’s most famous producer, Madagascar.
There’s a myth that the lights inside Labradorite are actually evolved beings trying to communicate with us, leading to its reputation as a highly spiritual stone, one tied to transformation.
- Increases mental sharpness and intellect
- Provides a boost of inspiration and originality
- Aids scientific analysis and being able to see many possibilities at once
- Calms an overactive mind
- Helps with change, lending strength, and perseverance
Third Eye, Crown
Zodiac Sign Associations
Sagittarius, Scorpio, Leo
Adaptation & Change
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
There are no reviews yet.